Friday, October 10, 2008

SOA Symposium 1.0

Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted but now that I have a few minutes I figure I would discuss my experience at SOA Symposium 1.0 in Netherlands, Amsterdam. I am working for SOA Systems delivering SOA training this week and was fortunate to speak at three sessions and participate in a panel discussion with my peers. I was very impressed with the quality of sessions and speakers that were able to take time out and share their thoughts on the future of SOA. Check out www.soasymposium.com and look for publicly available content sometime in the future.

There was a lot of discussion on how SOA Governance is becoming more important along with more efficient platforms and alternative consumers. One common thread in my discussion with attendees was how important the people quotient is in creating a successful SOA.

No comments: